Top 10 Blog Posts / Articles February 2018
A list of our top 10 blog posts / articles over the past 30 days:
- How Do I Unlock The Boot Of My Hyundai i20 Without Getting Out Of The Car?
- The 6 Most Common Types Of Fuel.
- How To Ensure That Your Tyres Are Properly Inflated.
- What Is The Cost Of Window Tinting My Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan?
- Adrian Brien Automotive Awards 2017.
- Introducing The All New Ford Mustang GT-RS.
- I Even Bought In A Carton Of Beer For Everyone To Share Just A Few Days Later.
- David Holst Retires After 30 Years Of Service With The Adtrans Automotive Group.
- Couldn’t Be Happier With The Service We Received.
- Car Insurance Rating Systems Explained.
1. How Do I Unlock The Boot Of My Hyundai i20 Without Getting Out Of The Car?
Q: Hi, I bought a Hyundai i20 from you guys 6 months ago and I don’t know how to unlock the boot while I’m still in the car. When I pick up friends from the airport I have to turn off the car & get out to unlock it with my key fob. How do I unlock it while I’m still in the car? Laura.
A: Hi Laura, thank you for this great question.
With the Hyundai i20, to unlock the boot you simply have to turn off the engine and take the key out of the ignition. Once the engine is turned off and the key has been taken out of the ignition the doors will unlock automatically including the boot.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/2905/how-do-i-unlock-the-boot-of-my-hyundai-i20-without-getting-out-of-the-car/
2. The 6 Most Common Types Of Fuel
When purchasing a new vehicle these days you will find that there are many different types of fuel options. Each type of fuel has it’s advantages and disadvantages. Here is a basic outline of each of the most common types of fuels you will find when purchasing a new vehicle.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/1819/the-6-most-common-types-of-fuel/
3. How To Ensure That Your Tyres Are Properly Inflated
Inappropriate tyre pressure can cause poor mileage, uneven tyre wear or in some cases a tyre blow-out. To prevent these events from happening it is important to maintain proper tyre pressure on your vehicle.
In some situations it is more beneficial to lower your tyre pressures such as when driving on sand because this provides better flotation by increasing the size of your “footprint” and thus dramatically improving your traction. It also reduces the amount of strain on your vehicle and minimises wear and tear on the tracks.
If you deflate your tyres for this purpose please remember to re-inflate them again!
Checking your tyres and ensuring that they are properly inflated is an easy process that you should be doing on a regular basis to ensure that your vehicle is always performing at it’s best.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/2741/how-to-ensure-that-your-tyres-are-properly-inflated/
4. What Is The Cost Of Window Tinting My Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan?
Q: “Hello, I would like to know what the cost is for window tinting my Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan? Can you help with this. Thanks. Janis.”
A: Great question Janis. With regards to window tinting we currently have three options for your consideration:
1. Titanium Window Tint.
2. Street Legal Window Film.
3. Cancer Council Automotive Window Film.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/3016/what-is-the-cost-of-window-tinting-my-hyundai-elantra-active-sedan/
5. Adrian Brien Automotive Awards 2017
On Friday the 22nd of December 2017 Adrian Brien Automotive staff gathered to celebrate our past year’s achievements.
A number of awards were also handed out including… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/6322/adrian-brien-automotive-awards-2017/
6. Introducing The All New Ford Mustang GT-RS
We are very pleased to introduce you to the All New Ford Mustang GT-RS: Build #1 of 20 available now featuring:
- Suspension upgrade.
- Tunable exhaust.
- NASCAR tyres.
- YY plates.
- GT-RS decals.
- Over the top stripe package.
- Adrian Brien “Stable” membership.
- Exclusive build plate.
Only 20 will be released.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/5902/introducing-the-all-new-ford-mustang-gt-rs/
7. I Even Bought In A Carton Of Beer For Everyone To Share Just A Few Days Later
This month’s featured customer review is courtesy of Brydie from Para Vista who recently purchased a Ford Ranger from Adrian Brien Ford.
Thank you Brydie for choosing Adrian Brien Ford!
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/6373/i-even-bought-in-a-carton-of-beer-for-everyone-to-share-just-a-few-days-later/
8. David Holst Retires After 30 Years Of Service With The Adtrans Automotive Group
A P Eagers General Manager Operations, South Australia Car Divisions, Mr David Holst has announced his retirement effective December 2016.
In January 2016 David celebrated 30 years continuous service with the Adtrans Automotive Group (shortly after his 60th birthday). That is a remarkable personal achievement in the automotive industry and reflects David’s high levels of personal loyalty and energetic work commitment.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/5490/david-holst-retires-after-30-years-of-service-with-the-adtrans-automotive-group/
9. Couldn’t Be Happier With The Service We Received
This month’s photo is courtesy of Adam and Sarah who recently shared the above photo to our Facebook page with the following caption:
“Couldn’t be happier with the service we received from Stacey buying our new Jeep! Thank you so much �”
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/6369/couldnt-be-happier-with-the-service-we-received/
10. Car Insurance Rating Systems Explained
Insurance companies use Car Insurance Rating Systems to determine risk. Drivers with good scores get lower insurance premiums, as it is believed that they are more financially stable, more responsible and have the financial means to better maintain their vehicles.
Most Car Insurance Rating Systems relate insurance to the vehicle, driver and type of options selected.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/2847/car-insurance-rating-systems-explained/
Follow Us On Twitter