Top 10 Blog Posts / Articles August 2017
A list of our top 10 blog posts / articles over the past 30 days:
- How Do I Unlock The Boot Of My Hyundai i20 Without Getting Out Of The Car?
- The 6 Most Common Types Of Fuel.
- How To Ensure That Your Tyres Are Properly Inflated.
- What Is The Cost Of Window Tinting My Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan?
- A Warm Welcome To Aaron Rush – Our New General Manager – Adrian Brien Automotive.
- What Are Some Of The Biggest Mistakes People Make When Buying A New Car?
- David Holst Retires After 30 Years Of Service With The Adtrans Automotive Group.
- Our New Perfexion Range Of Premium Car Care Application Products.
- A Spacious, Comfortable And Powerful SUV – The All New Hyundai Santa Fe.
- Start More Than A Car With The All-New 2015 Ford Focus.
1. How Do I Unlock The Boot Of My Hyundai i20 Without Getting Out Of The Car?
Q: Hi, I bought a Hyundai i20 from you guys 6 months ago and I don’t know how to unlock the boot while I’m still in the car. When I pick up friends from the airport I have to turn off the car & get out to unlock it with my key fob. How do I unlock it while I’m still in the car? Laura.
A: Hi Laura, thank you for this great question.
With the Hyundai i20, to unlock the boot you simply have to turn off the engine and take the key out of the ignition. Once the engine is turned off and the key has been taken out of the ignition the doors will unlock automatically including the boot.
2. The 6 Most Common Types Of Fuel
When purchasing a new vehicle these days you will find that there are many different types of fuel options. Each type of fuel has it’s advantages and disadvantages. Here is a basic outline of each of the most common types of fuels you will find when purchasing a new vehicle.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/1819/the-6-most-common-types-of-fuel/
3. How To Ensure That Your Tyres Are Properly Inflated
Inappropriate tyre pressure can cause poor mileage, uneven tyre wear or in some cases a tyre blow-out. To prevent these events from happening it is important to maintain proper tyre pressure on your vehicle.
In some situations it is more beneficial to lower your tyre pressures such as when driving on sand because this provides better flotation by increasing the size of your “footprint” and thus dramatically improving your traction. It also reduces the amount of strain on your vehicle and minimises wear and tear on the tracks.
If you deflate your tyres for this purpose please remember to re-inflate them again!
Checking your tyres and ensuring that they are properly inflated is an easy process that you should be doing on a regular basis to ensure that your vehicle is always performing at it’s best.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/2741/how-to-ensure-that-your-tyres-are-properly-inflated/
4. What Is The Cost Of Window Tinting My Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan?
Q: “Hello, I would like to know what the cost is for window tinting my Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan? Can you help with this. Thanks. Janis.”
A: Great question Janis. With regards to window tinting we currently have three options for your consideration:
1. Titanium Window Tint.
2. Street Legal Window Film.
3. Cancer Council Automotive Window Film.
5. A Warm Welcome To Aaron Rush – Our New General Manager – Adrian Brien Automotive
We are very pleased to inform you that Aaron Rush has recently joined us as the General Manager of the Adrian Brien Automotive Group. Aaron will be involved with all aspects of the business with a key focus on the Servicing Department and developing stronger relationships with our guests.
6. What Are Some Of The Biggest Mistakes People Make When Buying A New Car?
Q: Hello, I’m keen to buy a new car but was just wondering if you could share with me, in your experience, what are some of the biggest mistakes people make when buying a new car?
A: Thank you for this great question! When buying a new car some of the biggest mistakes people make include not test driving the car, financing from an independent third party and third party fit outs.
7. David Holst Retires After 30 Years Of Service With The Adtrans Automotive Group
A P Eagers General Manager Operations, South Australia Car Divisions, Mr David Holst has announced his retirement effective December 2016.
In January 2016 David celebrated 30 years continuous service with the Adtrans Automotive Group (shortly after his 60th birthday). That is a remarkable personal achievement in the automotive industry and reflects David’s high levels of personal loyalty and energetic work commitment.
Following an outstanding professional AFL sporting career David started as a trainee sales person at Stillwell Ford in January 1986, David moved quickly through the sales and sales management ranks based on very high level sales performances to executive levels. David has held a number of Dealer Principal and Senior Management roles both within Adtrans and A P Eagers since his first DP appointment in 1989.
8. Our New Perfexion Range Of Premium Car Care Application Products
We are very pleased to introduce you to our new Perfexion range of premium car care application products.
Perfexion is a complete range of premium solutions designed to help you maintain the showroom finish of your car.
9. A Spacious, Comfortable And Powerful SUV – The All New Hyundai Santa Fe
The All New Santa Fe is a spacious, comfortable and powerful SUV that’s been designed for the way you and your family live.
- Loads of room – comfort for up to seven occupants and plenty of storage space.
- Rugged elegance – looks stunning in the city but built tough for family adventures.
- Power and efficiency – powered for the extreme, efficient for the outdoors.
- Built in safety – built to achieve the maximum safety rating.
“Designed in North America with input from Australian designer Casey Hyun, the more macho Santa Fe is longer, wider, lower and 70kg lighter and loaded with more safety equipment and standard features plus improved fuel economy from its petrol and diesel power trains.”
10. Start More Than A Car With The All-New 2015 Ford Focus
With a sleek new exterior design, new alloy wheels and a modern interior with intuitive controls – the 2015 Ford Focus refuses to blend into the crowd.
“It’s safer, better-equipped and has a more sophisticated turbocharged petrol engine.”
Source: Motoring, Ford Focus 2015 Review.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/4768/start-more-than-a-car-with-the-all-new-2015-ford-focus/