The All New Kia Picanto Has Arrived
The All New Kia Picanto brings a youthful and energetic character – boasting an all new design, high-quality cabin and high tech features that are Good to Go.
“Finally, a five-speed manual version in Oz and it really improves the driving experience. Circa-$15k pricing, low thirst and seven-year warranty/capped-price servicing/roadside surety. Aussie-tuned ride and handling package. Apple CarPlay/Android Auto-compatible infotainment.”
Brand New Design That’s Good To Go
Designed in collaboration at Kia’s design centre in Korea and Germany, the All New Kia Picanto has been redesigned with a bold and all new look with a sportier feel. With a sporty and bold design that seamlessly blends into the dynamic lines and contours, the All New Picanto will allow you to zip around the city with ease.
“What we liked: ride/handling; willing engine; and refinement.”
Source: Kia Picanto 2017 Review, Motoring.
Good To Go With Style
The bold, sculpted curves and sleek modern lines with a choice of 8 colours ensures the All New Kia Picanto stands out from the crowd.
“What we like: styling; small size means easy parking; and good boot for the class.”
Tiger Nose Grille
Inspired by Peter Schreyer, the strong horizontal lines run and wrap the angular headlights, emphasising the newly designed, tiger-nose grille.
“The new-generation Picanto is an eye-catching city car with a comfortable ride and great steering. Cruise control and a reversing camera are standard, and the tiniest Kia has a big touchscreen that does a lot with your smartphone.”
Source: 2017 Kia Picanto Review, Which Car.
Rear Parking Sensors
Parking is easy with Rear Parking Sensors and rear view camera with guiding lines standard across the range.
“Improved looks, roomy interior, good handling, running costs and THAT warranty.”
Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
For added assurance, the All New Picanto comes with DRLs as standard.
“In a nutshell: The new Kia Picanto S looks better, is bigger inside and better equipped too. It’s also much better to drive thanks to local tuning.”
Dusk Sensing Automatic Headlights
Never forget to turn on the lights with Dusk Sensing Automatic Headlights.
Good To Go With Easier Parking
Parking is now easier with the All New Kia Picanto. Rear parking sensors and rear view camera with dynamic parking guidelines are standard across the range, ensuring you will get in those tight parking spots.
Answer phone calls easily and stream music via steering wheel controls.
USB + AUX Connectivity
Use the USB or AUX port to connect your compatible device.
Set your speed and stay in control. Cruise Control is available as standard across the range.
Manual Or Auto Transmission
The All New Picanto now comes in a choice of Manual or Automatic transmission.
62kW Petrol Engine
An efficient and proven Kappa 1.25 litre 4 cylinder engine with 62kW of power.
The All New Picanto comes with 44% Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS). The increased rigidity of its reinforced chassis provides safety, improves stability, handling and lowers Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) levels.
BOOK YOUR TEST DRIVE TODAY
Your experience is our priority at Adrian Brien Kia.
For choice, convenience and credibility search our stock now.
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- #Apple CarPlayTM connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlayTM is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- ~Android AutoTM connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android AutoTM is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- ^Not all mobile phones will be compatible with the vehicle’s Bluetooth® system.
- Bluetooth® is a registered a trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc.
- Kia‘s Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer’s standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 7 years).Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au.