Top 10 Blog Posts / Articles November 2017
A list of our top 10 blog posts / articles over the past 30 days:
- How Do I Unlock The Boot Of My Hyundai i20 Without Getting Out Of The Car?
- The 6 Most Common Types Of Fuel.
- Congratulations To The 2014 Winners Of The People’s Choice Credit Union Community Lottery.
- How To Ensure That Your Tyres Are Properly Inflated.
- What Is The Cost Of Window Tinting My Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan?
- David Holst Retires After 30 Years Of Service With The Adtrans Automotive Group.
- Do You Offer Loan Cars?
- Introducing The All New Ford Mustang GT-RS.
- Our New Perfexion Range Of Premium Car Care Application Products.
- Congratulations Matt Dreckow Our Employee Of The Month For September 2017.
1. How Do I Unlock The Boot Of My Hyundai i20 Without Getting Out Of The Car?
Q: Hi, I bought a Hyundai i20 from you guys 6 months ago and I don’t know how to unlock the boot while I’m still in the car. When I pick up friends from the airport I have to turn off the car & get out to unlock it with my key fob. How do I unlock it while I’m still in the car? Laura.
A: Hi Laura, thank you for this great question.
With the Hyundai i20, to unlock the boot you simply have to turn off the engine and take the key out of the ignition. Once the engine is turned off and the key has been taken out of the ignition the doors will unlock automatically including the boot.
2. The 6 Most Common Types Of Fuel
When purchasing a new vehicle these days you will find that there are many different types of fuel options. Each type of fuel has it’s advantages and disadvantages. Here is a basic outline of each of the most common types of fuels you will find when purchasing a new vehicle.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/1819/the-6-most-common-types-of-fuel/
3. Congratulations To The 2014 Winners Of The People’s Choice Credit Union Community Lottery
We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the 2014 winners of the People’s Choice Credit Union Community Lottery*.
* Adrian Brien Hyundai is a Major Platinum Sponsor of the People’s Choice Community Lottery.
4. How To Ensure That Your Tyres Are Properly Inflated
Inappropriate tyre pressure can cause poor mileage, uneven tyre wear or in some cases a tyre blow-out. To prevent these events from happening it is important to maintain proper tyre pressure on your vehicle.
In some situations it is more beneficial to lower your tyre pressures such as when driving on sand because this provides better flotation by increasing the size of your “footprint” and thus dramatically improving your traction. It also reduces the amount of strain on your vehicle and minimises wear and tear on the tracks.
If you deflate your tyres for this purpose please remember to re-inflate them again!
Checking your tyres and ensuring that they are properly inflated is an easy process that you should be doing on a regular basis to ensure that your vehicle is always performing at it’s best.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/2741/how-to-ensure-that-your-tyres-are-properly-inflated/
5. What Is The Cost Of Window Tinting My Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan?
Q: “Hello, I would like to know what the cost is for window tinting my Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan? Can you help with this. Thanks. Janis.”
A: Great question Janis. With regards to window tinting we currently have three options for your consideration:
1. Titanium Window Tint.
2. Street Legal Window Film.
3. Cancer Council Automotive Window Film.
6. David Holst Retires After 30 Years Of Service With The Adtrans Automotive Group
A P Eagers General Manager Operations, South Australia Car Divisions, Mr David Holst has announced his retirement effective December 2016.
In January 2016 David celebrated 30 years continuous service with the Adtrans Automotive Group (shortly after his 60th birthday). That is a remarkable personal achievement in the automotive industry and reflects David’s high levels of personal loyalty and energetic work commitment.
Following an outstanding professional AFL sporting career David started as a trainee sales person at Stillwell Ford in January 1986, David moved quickly through the sales and sales management ranks based on very high level sales performances to executive levels. David has held a number of Dealer Principal and Senior Management roles both within Adtrans and A P Eagers since his first DP appointment in 1989.
7. Do You Offer Loan Cars?
Q: I would like to book my car in for a service but still need a car to get around in – do you offer loan cars?
A: Thank you for this great question. Yes! We do offer loan cars through our Service Department. We are happy to provide our customers with a loan vehicle and certify that the vehicle is roadworthy and registration is current. However, our insurance providers require us to collect driver identification before a vehicle can be used by our customers.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/6167/do-you-offer-loan-cars/
8. Introducing The All New Ford Mustang GT-RS
We are very pleased to introduce you to the All New Ford Mustang GT-RS: Build #1 of 20 available now featuring:
- Suspension upgrade.
- Tunable exhaust.
- NASCAR tyres.
- YY plates.
- GT-RS decals.
- Over the top stripe package.
- Adrian Brien “Stable” membership.
- Exclusive build plate.
Only 20 will be released.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/5902/introducing-the-all-new-ford-mustang-gt-rs/
9. Our New Perfexion Range Of Premium Car Care Application Products
We are very pleased to introduce you to our new Perfexion range of premium car care application products.
Perfexion is a complete range of premium solutions designed to help you maintain the showroom finish of your car.
10. Congratulations Matt Dreckow Our Employee Of The Month For September 2017
Congratulations Matt Dreckow our employee of the month for September 2017! Matt started with us in 2004 as a salesperson however with his experience as a qualified mechanic he quickly found his niche as a car valuer / buyer.