Top 10 Blog Posts / Articles October 2017
A list of our top 10 blog posts / articles over the past 30 days:
- How Do I Unlock The Boot Of My Hyundai i20 Without Getting Out Of The Car?
- The 6 Most Common Types Of Fuel.
- How To Ensure That Your Tyres Are Properly Inflated.
- What Is The Cost Of Window Tinting My Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan?
- Introducing The All New Ford Mustang GT-RS.
- The All-New Hyundai Kona SUV.
- Congratulations Colin Russell Our Employee Of The Month For August 2017.
- Where Is A Good Place To Buy A Bull Bar For A Jeep Compass?
- David Holst Retires After 30 Years Of Service With The Adtrans Automotive Group.
- McDonald’s Monopoly Winner Takes Delivery Of A Brand New Jeep Compass.
1. How Do I Unlock The Boot Of My Hyundai i20 Without Getting Out Of The Car?
Q: Hi, I bought a Hyundai i20 from you guys 6 months ago and I don’t know how to unlock the boot while I’m still in the car. When I pick up friends from the airport I have to turn off the car & get out to unlock it with my key fob. How do I unlock it while I’m still in the car? Laura.
A: Hi Laura, thank you for this great question.
With the Hyundai i20, to unlock the boot you simply have to turn off the engine and take the key out of the ignition. Once the engine is turned off and the key has been taken out of the ignition the doors will unlock automatically including the boot.
2. The 6 Most Common Types Of Fuel
When purchasing a new vehicle these days you will find that there are many different types of fuel options. Each type of fuel has it’s advantages and disadvantages. Here is a basic outline of each of the most common types of fuels you will find when purchasing a new vehicle.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/1819/the-6-most-common-types-of-fuel/
3. How To Ensure That Your Tyres Are Properly Inflated
Inappropriate tyre pressure can cause poor mileage, uneven tyre wear or in some cases a tyre blow-out. To prevent these events from happening it is important to maintain proper tyre pressure on your vehicle.
In some situations it is more beneficial to lower your tyre pressures such as when driving on sand because this provides better flotation by increasing the size of your “footprint” and thus dramatically improving your traction. It also reduces the amount of strain on your vehicle and minimises wear and tear on the tracks.
If you deflate your tyres for this purpose please remember to re-inflate them again!
Checking your tyres and ensuring that they are properly inflated is an easy process that you should be doing on a regular basis to ensure that your vehicle is always performing at it’s best.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/2741/how-to-ensure-that-your-tyres-are-properly-inflated/
4. What Is The Cost Of Window Tinting My Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan?
Q: “Hello, I would like to know what the cost is for window tinting my Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan? Can you help with this. Thanks. Janis.”
A: Great question Janis. With regards to window tinting we currently have three options for your consideration:
1. Titanium Window Tint.
2. Street Legal Window Film.
3. Cancer Council Automotive Window Film.
5. Introducing The All New Ford Mustang GT-RS
We are very pleased to introduce you to the All New Ford Mustang GT-RS: Build #1 of 20 available now featuring:
- Suspension upgrade.
- Tunable exhaust.
- NASCAR tyres.
- YY plates.
- GT-RS decals.
- Over the top stripe package.
- Adrian Brien “Stable” membership.
- Exclusive build plate.
Only 20 will be released.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/5902/introducing-the-all-new-ford-mustang-gt-rs/
6. The All-New Hyundai Kona SUV
Hyundai Motor has unveiled the latest vehicle in its expanding line-up of stylish SUVs, the Kona compact SUV. With a strong, impactful design and uncompromised individuality, the Kona is designed to appeal to modern customers with active lifestyles.
The Kona joins Tucson, Santa Fe and Santa Fe Sport in a growing line-up of Hyundai Motor SUVs, as the company continues to widen customer choice in the segment. At the world premiere of its new B-segment SUV, Hyundai Motor reaffirmed its promise to deliver SUVs that feature progressive design with high interior refinement and spaciousness.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/6097/the-all-new-hyundai-kona-suv/
7. Congratulations Colin Russell Our Employee Of The Month For August 2017
This month our featured staff member is Colin Russell who was recently awarded the employee of the month for August 2017 within the Adrian Brien Automotive Group. Colin is our Workshop Controller and is an Assistant Coach for the Flagstaff Hill Football Club Under 15s. In his spare time he enjoys watching Football, Cricket, Super Cars and MotoGP.
8. Where Is A Good Place To Buy A Bull Bar For A Jeep Compass?
Q: I purchased a Jeep Compass from Adrian Brien Jeep last year and I am now looking for a bull bar. I couldn’t find one in the accessories catalogue so can you please recommend a supplier thanks?
A: Thank you for this great question, unfortunately we do not offer bull bars for the Jeep Compass or the Jeep Patriot however we can recommend to you the following suppliers:
- ARB 4 X 4 Accessories.
- TJM 4 Wheel Drive Megastore.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/4007/where-is-a-good-place-to-buy-a-bull-bar-for-a-jeep-compass/
9. David Holst Retires After 30 Years Of Service With The Adtrans Automotive Group
A P Eagers General Manager Operations, South Australia Car Divisions, Mr David Holst has announced his retirement effective December 2016.
In January 2016 David celebrated 30 years continuous service with the Adtrans Automotive Group (shortly after his 60th birthday). That is a remarkable personal achievement in the automotive industry and reflects David’s high levels of personal loyalty and energetic work commitment.
Following an outstanding professional AFL sporting career David started as a trainee sales person at Stillwell Ford in January 1986, David moved quickly through the sales and sales management ranks based on very high level sales performances to executive levels. David has held a number of Dealer Principal and Senior Management roles both within Adtrans and A P Eagers since his first DP appointment in 1989.
10. McDonald’s Monopoly Winner Takes Delivery Of A Brand New Jeep Compass
We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Jessica from Christie Downs who recently won a brand new Jeep Compass Sport as part of the McDonald’s Monopoly promotion.
The McDonald’s Monopoly game is a sweepstakes sales promotion of McDonald’s and Hasbro, which uses the theme of the latter’s board game Monopoly. It first ran in 1987.