Top 10 Blog Posts / Articles June 2017
A list of our top 10 blog posts / articles over the past 30 days:
- How Do I Unlock The Boot Of My Hyundai i20 Without Getting Out Of The Car?
- The 6 Most Common Types Of Fuel.
- How To Ensure That Your Tyres Are Properly Inflated.
- What Is The Cost Of Window Tinting My Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan?
- Congratulations To Michael McGreehan Our Employee Of The Month For April 2017.
- A Spacious, Comfortable And Powerful SUV – The All New Hyundai Santa Fe.
- Adrian Brien Hyundai Customer Service Experience Day – Friday The 5th Of May 2017.
- Congratulations Hayley From Ascot Park On The Purchase Of Your New Hyundai i30.
- Our New Perfexion Range Of Premium Car Care Application Products.
- Five Stars For Top Service.
1. How Do I Unlock The Boot Of My Hyundai i20 Without Getting Out Of The Car?
Q: Hi, I bought a Hyundai i20 from you guys 6 months ago and I don’t know how to unlock the boot while I’m still in the car. When I pick up friends from the airport I have to turn off the car & get out to unlock it with my key fob. How do I unlock it while I’m still in the car? Laura.
A: Hi Laura, thank you for this great question.
With the Hyundai i20, to unlock the boot you simply have to turn off the engine and take the key out of the ignition. Once the engine is turned off and the key has been taken out of the ignition the doors will unlock automatically including the boot.
2. The 6 Most Common Types Of Fuel
When purchasing a new vehicle these days you will find that there are many different types of fuel options. Each type of fuel has it’s advantages and disadvantages. Here is a basic outline of each of the most common types of fuels you will find when purchasing a new vehicle.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/1819/the-6-most-common-types-of-fuel/
3. How To Ensure That Your Tyres Are Properly Inflated
Inappropriate tyre pressure can cause poor mileage, uneven tyre wear or in some cases a tyre blow-out. To prevent these events from happening it is important to maintain proper tyre pressure on your vehicle.
In some situations it is more beneficial to lower your tyre pressures such as when driving on sand because this provides better flotation by increasing the size of your “footprint” and thus dramatically improving your traction. It also reduces the amount of strain on your vehicle and minimises wear and tear on the tracks.
If you deflate your tyres for this purpose please remember to re-inflate them again!
Checking your tyres and ensuring that they are properly inflated is an easy process that you should be doing on a regular basis to ensure that your vehicle is always performing at it’s best.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/2741/how-to-ensure-that-your-tyres-are-properly-inflated/
4. What Is The Cost Of Window Tinting My Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan?
Q: “Hello, I would like to know what the cost is for window tinting my Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan? Can you help with this. Thanks. Janis.”
A: Great question Janis. With regards to window tinting we currently have three options for your consideration:
1. Titanium Window Tint.
2. Street Legal Window Film.
3. Cancer Council Automotive Window Film.
5. Congratulations To Michael McGreehan Our Employee Of The Month For April 2017
This month our featured staff member is Michael McGreehan who was recently awarded the employee of the month for April 2017 within the Adrian Brien Automotive Group. Michael is a Store Person responsible for what happens within our Parts Warehouse, he also enjoys playing basketball and at one point was part of a professional league.
6. A Spacious, Comfortable And Powerful SUV – The All New Hyundai Santa Fe
The All New Santa Fe is a spacious, comfortable and powerful SUV that’s been designed for the way you and your family live.
- Loads of room – comfort for up to seven occupants and plenty of storage space.
- Rugged elegance – looks stunning in the city but built tough for family adventures.
- Power and efficiency – powered for the extreme, efficient for the outdoors.
- Built in safety – built to achieve the maximum safety rating.
“Designed in North America with input from Australian designer Casey Hyun, the more macho Santa Fe is longer, wider, lower and 70kg lighter and loaded with more safety equipment and standard features plus improved fuel economy from its petrol and diesel power trains.”
7. Adrian Brien Hyundai Customer Service Experience Day – Friday The 5th Of May 2017
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Adrian Brien Hyundai Customer Service Experience Day on Friday the 5th of May 2017.
Customers were treated to complimentary merchandise, premium quality coffees and a sausage sizzle as part of the experience.
8. Congratulations Hayley From Ascot Park On The Purchase Of Your New Hyundai i30
This month’s featured photo is courtesy of Hayley from Ascot Park who posted the above photo on to her Instagram account with the following caption:
“My new baby😍🗝🚙💭”
9. Our New Perfexion Range Of Premium Car Care Application Products
We are very pleased to introduce you to our new Perfexion range of premium car care application products.
Perfexion is a complete range of premium solutions designed to help you maintain the showroom finish of your car.
10. Five Stars For Top Service
This month’s featured customer review is courtesy of Brooke from Eden Hills who recently purchased a Kia Carnival from Aaron one of our high performing Pre-Owned Vehicles specialists.
“To whom it may concern,
I would like to inform you of the wonderful service I had recently with Aaron with the purchase of our new/used family car Kia Carnival.
Aaron was very friendly, obliging and answered and phone call, emails and requests promptly and with a smile. He is very down to earth, and understanding of our situation.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/5832/five-stars-for-top-service/