Top 10 Blog Posts / Articles January 2018
A list of our top 10 blog posts / articles over the past 30 days:
- How Do I Unlock The Boot Of My Hyundai i20 Without Getting Out Of The Car?
- The 6 Most Common Types Of Fuel.
- How To Ensure That Your Tyres Are Properly Inflated.
- Adtrans Automotive Group Christmas And Awards Night 2017.
- What Is The Cost Of Window Tinting My Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan?
- Introducing The All New Ford Mustang GT-RS.
- I Want To Buy A Car And Need To Know How Much It’s Worth.
- The 2017 Adtrans Charity Golf Day Raises $250,000 For Kids In Need.
- Congratulations Sherisa Bieg Our Employee Of The Month For November 2017.
- Christmas And New Years Trading 2017 To 2018.
1. How Do I Unlock The Boot Of My Hyundai i20 Without Getting Out Of The Car?
Q: Hi, I bought a Hyundai i20 from you guys 6 months ago and I don’t know how to unlock the boot while I’m still in the car. When I pick up friends from the airport I have to turn off the car & get out to unlock it with my key fob. How do I unlock it while I’m still in the car? Laura.
A: Hi Laura, thank you for this great question.
With the Hyundai i20, to unlock the boot you simply have to turn off the engine and take the key out of the ignition. Once the engine is turned off and the key has been taken out of the ignition the doors will unlock automatically including the boot.
2. The 6 Most Common Types Of Fuel
When purchasing a new vehicle these days you will find that there are many different types of fuel options. Each type of fuel has it’s advantages and disadvantages. Here is a basic outline of each of the most common types of fuels you will find when purchasing a new vehicle.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/1819/the-6-most-common-types-of-fuel/
3. How To Ensure That Your Tyres Are Properly Inflated
Inappropriate tyre pressure can cause poor mileage, uneven tyre wear or in some cases a tyre blow-out. To prevent these events from happening it is important to maintain proper tyre pressure on your vehicle.
In some situations it is more beneficial to lower your tyre pressures such as when driving on sand because this provides better flotation by increasing the size of your “footprint” and thus dramatically improving your traction. It also reduces the amount of strain on your vehicle and minimises wear and tear on the tracks.
If you deflate your tyres for this purpose please remember to re-inflate them again!
Checking your tyres and ensuring that they are properly inflated is an easy process that you should be doing on a regular basis to ensure that your vehicle is always performing at it’s best.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/2741/how-to-ensure-that-your-tyres-are-properly-inflated/
4. Adtrans Automotive Group Christmas And Awards Night 2017
On Saturday the 25th of November 2017 the annual Adtrans Automotive Group Christmas and Awards Night was held at Adelaide Oval.
With great pride we are excited to inform you that the Inaugural 2017 AP Eagers SA Cars Community Service Award was won by Sherisa Bieg, Belinda Shepherdson, Joel Sutton, Matthew Simmons, Aaron Rush and the team at Adrian Brien Automotive.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/6262/adtrans-automotive-group-christmas-and-awards-night-2017/
5. What Is The Cost Of Window Tinting My Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan?
Q: “Hello, I would like to know what the cost is for window tinting my Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan? Can you help with this. Thanks. Janis.”
A: Great question Janis. With regards to window tinting we currently have three options for your consideration:
1. Titanium Window Tint.
2. Street Legal Window Film.
3. Cancer Council Automotive Window Film.
6. Introducing The All New Ford Mustang GT-RS
We are very pleased to introduce you to the All New Ford Mustang GT-RS: Build #1 of 20 available now featuring:
- Suspension upgrade.
- Tunable exhaust.
- NASCAR tyres.
- YY plates.
- GT-RS decals.
- Over the top stripe package.
- Adrian Brien “Stable” membership.
- Exclusive build plate.
Only 20 will be released.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/5902/introducing-the-all-new-ford-mustang-gt-rs/
7. I Want To Buy A Car And Need To Know How Much It’s Worth
Q: Hello, my name is Brenton and I want to buy a car and need to know how much it’s worth. I’m planning to buy a 1996 Ford TransitVan from a private seller for $4,500 and would like to know if that is it’s selling price.
A: Thank you Brenton for this great question!
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/6256/i-want-to-buy-a-car-and-need-to-know-how-much-its-worth/
8. The 2017 Adtrans Charity Golf Day Raises $250,000 For Kids In Need
We are very excited to inform you that the 2017 Adtrans Charity Golf Day successfully raised $250,000 for Kids In Need.
9. Congratulations Sherisa Bieg Our Employee Of The Month For November 2017
This month our featured staff member is Sherisa Bieg who was recently awarded the employee of the month for November 2017 within the Adrian Brien Automotive Group. Sherisa is currently the Personal Assistant to our team of General Managers and an integral part of our involvement with the Adtrans Charity Golf Day over the past two years.
10. Christmas And New Years Trading 2017 To 2018
We would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Please note that our showrooms will be closed on all of the official public holidays however you are still welcome to browse our car yard and search our stock online.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/6267/christmas-and-new-years-trading-2017-to-2018/