Top 10 Blog Posts / Articles December 2017
A list of our top 10 blog posts / articles over the past 30 days:
- How Do I Unlock The Boot Of My Hyundai i20 Without Getting Out Of The Car?
- The 6 Most Common Types Of Fuel.
- How To Ensure That Your Tyres Are Properly Inflated.
- A Big Surprise Is Coming In 2018.
- What Is The Cost Of Window Tinting My Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan?
- Introducing The All New Ford Mustang GT-RS.
- Adrian Brien Automotive Raises $2,361.20 For Charity As Part Of Their Bogan Bingo Night.
- Is It Possible For Me To Test Drive A Hyundai Kona.
- Villa Verde Bail Special Offer For Customers And Staff.
- Our New Perfexion Range Of Premium Car Care Application Products.
1. How Do I Unlock The Boot Of My Hyundai i20 Without Getting Out Of The Car?
Q: Hi, I bought a Hyundai i20 from you guys 6 months ago and I don’t know how to unlock the boot while I’m still in the car. When I pick up friends from the airport I have to turn off the car & get out to unlock it with my key fob. How do I unlock it while I’m still in the car? Laura.
A: Hi Laura, thank you for this great question.
With the Hyundai i20, to unlock the boot you simply have to turn off the engine and take the key out of the ignition. Once the engine is turned off and the key has been taken out of the ignition the doors will unlock automatically including the boot.
2. The 6 Most Common Types Of Fuel
When purchasing a new vehicle these days you will find that there are many different types of fuel options. Each type of fuel has it’s advantages and disadvantages. Here is a basic outline of each of the most common types of fuels you will find when purchasing a new vehicle.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/1819/the-6-most-common-types-of-fuel/
3. How To Ensure That Your Tyres Are Properly Inflated
Inappropriate tyre pressure can cause poor mileage, uneven tyre wear or in some cases a tyre blow-out. To prevent these events from happening it is important to maintain proper tyre pressure on your vehicle.
In some situations it is more beneficial to lower your tyre pressures such as when driving on sand because this provides better flotation by increasing the size of your “footprint” and thus dramatically improving your traction. It also reduces the amount of strain on your vehicle and minimises wear and tear on the tracks.
If you deflate your tyres for this purpose please remember to re-inflate them again!
Checking your tyres and ensuring that they are properly inflated is an easy process that you should be doing on a regular basis to ensure that your vehicle is always performing at it’s best.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/2741/how-to-ensure-that-your-tyres-are-properly-inflated/
4. A Big Surprise Is Coming In 2018!
A big surprise is coming to Adrian Brien Automotive in 2018.
Nothing like this has been done before in Adelaide.
All will be revealed soon – keep an eye and an ear out for more information!
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/6187/a-big-surprise-is-coming-in-2018/
5. What Is The Cost Of Window Tinting My Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan?
Q: “Hello, I would like to know what the cost is for window tinting my Hyundai Elantra Active Sedan? Can you help with this. Thanks. Janis.”
A: Great question Janis. With regards to window tinting we currently have three options for your consideration:
1. Titanium Window Tint.
2. Street Legal Window Film.
3. Cancer Council Automotive Window Film.
6. Introducing The All New Ford Mustang GT-RS
We are very pleased to introduce you to the All New Ford Mustang GT-RS: Build #1 of 20 available now featuring:
- Suspension upgrade.
- Tunable exhaust.
- NASCAR tyres.
- YY plates.
- GT-RS decals.
- Over the top stripe package.
- Adrian Brien “Stable” membership.
- Exclusive build plate.
Only 20 will be released.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/5902/introducing-the-all-new-ford-mustang-gt-rs/
7. Adrian Brien Automotive Raises $2,361.20 For Charity As Part Of Their Bogan Bingo Night!
We are pleased to inform you that Adrian Brien Automotive recently raised $2,361.20 for the Adtrans Charity Golf Day supporting Kids In Need.
A great night was had by all and we received lots of requests to host it again next year.
A massive thanks to the Plympton Sporting and Recreational Club – our venue sponsor.
8. Is It Possible For Me To Test Drive A Hyundai Kona?
Q: Hello, I’m interested in checking out a Hyundai Kona – is it possible for me to test drive a Hyundai Kona?
A: Thank you for this excellent question. We are excited to confirm that the Hyundai Kona is now available for test drives at Adrian Brien Hyundai.
For your convenience we can also bring the car to you.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/6179/is-it-possible-for-me-to-test-drive-a-hyundai-kona/
9. Villa Verde Bali – Special Offer For Customers And Staff
Our friends at Vila Verde Bali have a Special Offer for all Adrian Brien Automotive Customers and Staff…
They invite you to relax and enjoy your next holiday at Villa Verde Bali located in popular Seminyak.
Normally $295 but only $220* per night exclusively for staff and customers of the Adrian Brien Automotive Group.
Click here to learn more… http://adrianbriencars.com.au/blog/6246/villa-verde-bali-special-offer-for-customers-and-staff/
10. Our New Perfexion Range Of Premium Car Care Application Products
We are very pleased to introduce you to our new Perfexion range of premium car care application products.
Perfexion is a complete range of premium solutions designed to help you maintain the showroom finish of your car.