What Public Transport Is Available Back To The Adelaide CBD?
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: John would like to know what transport is available back to Adelaide CBD from the area, a bus or train.
A: Thank you John for this great question. In terms of public transport there are buses that you can catch along either South Road or Ayliffes Road.
South Road (Bus Stop 25)
- 640: Marino to Marion Centre Interchange.
- 719: Flinders University to City.
- 720: Old Reynella Interchange to City.
- 720H: Old Reynella Interchange to City.
Ayliffes Road (Bus Stop 25)
- 300: Arndale Centre Interchange – Clockwise and Anti-Clockwise Suburban Connector.
- 320: Aberfoyle Hub to Marion Centre Interchange.
- G20: Aberfoyle Hub to City.
- G21: Aberfoyle Hub to City.
- G22X: Aberfoyle Park to City.
- N21: After Midnight Saturday PM – Sunday AM City to Aberfoyle Hub.
In addition, we also off our own Free Shuttle Bus Service with times and drop / pick up points as follows:
Departs from Adrian Brien Automotive and arrives at the following destinations:
- 8.00am – Flinders Medical Centre.
- 8.30am – Adelaide City.
- 9.30am – Marion / Blackwood.
- 2.30pm – Marion / Blackwood.
- 3.30pm – Flinders Medical Centre.
- 4.30pm – Adelaide City.