How Does The Car Buying Process Work?
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How does the car buying process work, when you buy a new car?
A: Thank you for this great question! With so many brands, models and options available – buying a new car can be quite an overwhelming process so to help you get started we have put together this quick simple guide.
Seven Easy Steps To Buying A New Car
- Search Our Stock: These days you can do a lot of your initial research online and to help facilitate this process we have ensured that our websites have lots of colour photos and detailed specifications.
- If you have not decided on what brand of vehicle you want yet then we recommend that you start with the Adrian Brien Automotive group website. There you can search our new and used vehicles in stock… http://www.adrianbrien.com.au/.
- If you know what brand you want then you may wish to start with the dedicated website for that particular brand. Our dedicated brand specific websites contain a lot more information on new vehicles that we may not necessarily have in stock.
- Book An Appointment: Once you have found the vehicle that you want you can send us an enquiry online and we will ensure that the correct person contacts you to organise an appointment. If you haven’t yet decided on what vehicle you want then you are welcome to speak to one of our Sales Consultants directly on (08) 8374 5444. For your convenience we can also bring the car out to your home or work if you are too busy to visit us in person.
- Vehicle Appraisal: If you have an existing vehicle we can help you with an obligation free appraisal. It’s great because then you don’t have to worry about the hassle of expensive advertising costs, wasting time waiting for people to call or to show up and worrying about having strange people visit your home.
- Test Drive: An opportunity to test drive the vehicle that you want will ensure that you know exactly what you’re getting. You will be able to inspect the vehicle inside and out as well as take control of the wheel and get a feel for how it handles. As with step 2, we can bring the car out to your home or work if you are too busy to visit us in person.
- Finance: Most new car buyers choose to finance their vehicle purchase, so to help facilitate this process we have qualified Business Managers onsite to help you with financing your new car loan as well as insurance and warranty. It’s fast and simple because we take care of all of the paperwork so that you don’t have to.
- Delivery: Once all of the paperwork has been approved you can take delivery of your vehicle. You will be provided with a quick walk through of your new car as well as a brief introduction to some of the additional services that our dealership offers.
- Service: Just because you have taken delivery of your vehicle, it doesn’t mean that our relationship is over. We’re still here for you if you need help and have a fully trained team of Service Technicians to ensure that your vehicle is properly maintained and in good working order for many years to come.