Adrian Brien Automotive Is An RAA Approved Repairer – Mechanical
Did you know that Adrian Brien Automotive is an RAA Approved Repairer – Mechanical?
To be an Approved Repairer, we must guarantee our workmanship, maintain a fair pricing policy and agree to follow the RAA Code of Practice for the category of Approved Repairer – Mechanical. As an RAA Approved Repairer we must also maintain standards in equipment and qualifications to remain accredited. We are also regularly audited by the RAA to ensure that we continue to maintain our standards.
The benefits of dealing with Adrian Brien Automotive as an RAA Approved Repairer are as follows:
- We will charge you a fair price for the work that we have done.
- We won’t charge you for work that hasn’t been done or isn’t needed.
- All customers are treated with courtesy and respect.
- We have been judged by RAA to have the required knowledge, skills and equipment to perform repairs at a high standard in our category – Approved Repairer – Mechanical.
- RAA conducts regular audits to ensure that we maintain the high standards required to be and remain an Approved Repairer.
- Above all, as an Approved Repairer, we want to do the right thing by you (our customers) and keep you coming back, as well as keep our RAA Approved Repairer Status.
To learn more about what it takes to be an RAA Approved Repairer, please check out the official RAA website… http://www.raa.com.au/motoring-and-road-safety/raa-approved-repairers