New Car Calendar January 2015
- Abarth Roadster – Mazda MX-5 based Italian drop-top (late 2015).
- Fiat 500X — Micro-SUV from Italian brand joins retro 500 line-up (Q4) – was 2016.
- Ford Everest – All-new Ranger-based full-chassis seven-seat SUV to join Territory (Q3).
- Ford Focus – Midlife makeover for Ford’s top-selling model, including ST hot hatch (Q2).
- Ford Mondeo – Redesigned mid-sizer with rakish good looks, petrol and diesel engines (Feb).
- Ford Mustang – Ford’s pony car comes Down Under as pukka right-hand drive (Dec).
- Ford Ranger — Facelift for homegrown, Thai-built one-tonner (mid-2015).
- Hyundai i10 – Euro-made micro-car could come Down under this year.
- Hyundai i20 – Next-generation Korean light car may come to Oz in 2015.
- Hyundai i30 – Midlife facelift for popular C-segment Korean hatch (Q1).
- Hyundai i40 – Facelift time for Euro-centric petrol and diesel mid-size sedan and wagon.
- Hyundai ix35 – Redesign time for Korean giant’s smallest SUV in Australia.
- Hyundai Genesis coupe – Next-generation two-door flagship to join sedan namesake.
- Hyundai Sonata – All new mid-size Korean sedan to take on Toyota’s Camry (Q1).
- Hyundai Veloster – Facelift for funky Korean coupe (Q1).
- Jeep Renegade – All-new small Jeep based on Fiat underpinnings (Q4).
- Kia Optima – New-generation mid-size Korean sedan arrives around October.
- Kia Sorento – Classier new Korean large SUV arrives (Feb).
- Kia Carnival – Last model to receive the Schreyer redesign lands here (Mar).
- Alfa Romeo Giulia – Italian brand’s mid-size German sedan rival finally arrives.
- Ford Edge – Redesigned large SUV to help fill Territory void.
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer – That’s the rumoured title for upcoming Commander replacement.
Source: New Car Calendar.