How To Stay Up To Date Regarding Roadworks, Incidents And Major Events Affecting Traffic
Car Care Tips And Tricks
Roadworks, incidents and major events can all cause the amount of traffic in a particular area to swell resulting in unexpected delays and frustration.
To help you navigate your way through and hopefully avoid all of these hazards we have put together a collection of useful resources to keep you up to date and out of harms way.
The SA Travel Alerts App provides you with a number of useful resources including:
- Traffic SA – a real time map and list of current roadworks, incidents and events underway in metropolitan and country areas, including road closures and delays.
- Emergency Road Closures – a list of emergency road closures to prevent people entering dangerous areas for significant public safety reasons.
- SA Outback Roads – find information about the state of roads and access north and west of Port Augusta.
- Notices To Mariners – are issued to inform of hazards and changes to navigation in South Australian waters including the River Murray.
- River Murray Ferry Services – find out about ferries across the state and whether they are operational or if restrictions apply.
- Adelaide Oval Restrictions – during football season and when there are special events, the roads surrounding Adelaide oval may be closed or have speed restrictions applied. This is to facilitate public transport and pedestrian safety.
- AFL Season Fixtures – the Adelaide Oval football fixtures calendar tells you which dates and times may be affected.
The SA Travel Alerts App is available now as part of the Auto Advisor Mobile App.
Once you have downloaded and logged onto the Auto Advisor Mobile App on your iPhone or Android device simply click on the SA Travel Alerts icon.
SA Travel Alerts is just one of the many great resources available as part of the Auto Advisor Mobile App.
Download the Auto Advisor Mobile App today for the Best Service, Price and Advice All Day Every Day!
Downloading the Auto Advisor Mobile App onto your phone is easy.
Simply search for “The Auto Advisor Mobile App” on the App Store (iPhone / iPad) or on the Play Store (Android) to get started.
P.S. For more handy tips and tricks on how to use the Auto Advisor Mobile App please visit our website… http://theautoadvisor.com.au/