New Car Calendar August 2014
- Hyundai Genesis sedan – Korean brand’s second-generation large rear-drive premium sedan.
- Hyundai Sonata – All new, developed with Australian input and aimed at Toyota’s Camry.
- Ford Falcon – Last hurrah as heavily upgraded Falcon brings born-again XR8.
- Ford Territory – A final upgrade for Ford’s successful, Oz-friendly large SUV.
- Kia Carnival – Redesigned people-mover marks the full renewal of Korean brand’s range.
- Ford Everest – All-new Ranger-based full-chassis seven-seat SUV to join Territory.
- Ford Focus – Midlife makeover for Ford’s top-selling model brings new looks and tech.
- Ford Mondeo – Redesigned mid-sizer with rakish good looks, fresh petrol and diesel engines.
- Ford Mustang – Ford’s pony car comes Down Under as pukka right-hand drive.
- Hyundai i20 – Next generation of Hyundai smallest model here is due.
- Jeep Renegade – All-new small Jeep based on Fiat underpinnings.
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer – That’s the rumoured title for upcoming Commander replacement.
- Ford Edge – Redesigned large SUV to fill void created by Territory discontinuation?
Source: New Car Calendar.