4,500 Reasons To Protect Your Vehicle… Extend Your Warranty Today!
Car Care Tips And Tricks
An extended warranty helps you to maximise the enjoyment of your vehicle, providing freedom from the expense of unforseen mechanical failures.
Today’s cars are complex machines; combining thousands of moving parts and the latest technology, however, our busy roads can take their toll. At some point your car may suffer an unexpected mechanical failure, leaving you off the road and out of pocket for repairs.
If problems occur our warranty covers the repair or replacement of over 4,500 of your vehicle’s components while also paying for emergency accommodation, towing, vehicle rental and much more.
Highlights Of The Allianz Motor Vehicle Insurance Warranty Package:
- Cover for over 4,500 engine parts.
- Extensive additional benefits.
- Australia-wide coverage.
- Your choice of payment option.
- Fully transferable.
- Quality guaranteed.
- No excess.
Freedom From Worries About Mechanical Failures
Unexpected mechanical failures can put a dent in your driving pleasure.
Our warranty lets you enjoy the open road free from worries about the cost and inconvenience of a mechanical failure if it occurs.
We stake our reputation on quality. All repairs are undertaken as part of an authorised claim and are guaranteed for quality and workmanship for the life of the warranty.
Value For Money And Extensive Features Keeps You Protected Against Unexpected Mechanical Failures
The Allianz Motor Vehicle Insurance Warranty gives you value for money, extensive features and assurance that you are protected against unexpected mechanical failures.
- Cover for over 4,500 engine parts. You’re covered for the repair or replacement of original factory fitted components.
- Extensive additional benefits. Outstanding additional benefits providing assistance and value.
- Australia-wide coverage. No matter whether you move out of town or interstate, your repairs are covered.
- Your choice of payment option. Choose from cash, cheque, credit card, finance or pay by the month.
- Fully transferable. The warranty can be transferred to a new owner when you sell your car privately.
- Quality guaranteed. Repairs are guaranteed for the life of the warranty.
- No excess. No excess payable on claims.
* Refer to the Allianz Motor Vehicle Insurance Warranty Booklet for full terms and conditions.
An extended warranty gives you peace of mind on the road and helps your vehicle maintain it’s value.