New Car Calendar February 2013
- Ford Kuga – Focus-based SUV replacement for ancient Escape and year-old Kuga.
- Kia Cerato – Stylish new small sedan to further cement company’s foothold in Australia.
- Kia Cerato hatch – Five-door version of new Cerato sedan.
- Ford Fiesta – Facelifted Mondeo look for smallest Ford, plus an all-new 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine.
- Kia Optima – “Substantial” facelift, new steering system, electric park brake for updated Kia sedan.
- Jeep Cherokee – Iconic US off-road brand to introduce new Cherokee late 2013, early 2014.
- Ford Falcon – Heavily upgraded local large car with redesigned interior is due.
- Ford EcoSport – All-new mini-SUV with 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine.
- Ford Mondeo – Redesigned mid-sizer with rakish good looks, efficient petrol and diesel engines.
- Jeep Compass – New generation of compact SUV is based on Fiat platform.
- Jeep Patriot – Angular SUV due for replacement with, like the upcoming Compass, Fiat underpinnings.
- Kia Koup – New version of swish Cerato-based two-door due early in 2014.
- Hyundai Genesis coupe – Next generation flagship Hyundai coupe is said to be Australia bound.
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer – That’s the rumoured title for US brand’s upcoming Commander replacement.
Source: New Car Calendar.